Greater Hume Shire Council is committed to the development of the Shire in a sustainable, planned and orderly way that protects the Shire's natural environmental features and agricultural base.
Council is committed to:
- The ongoing implementation of the State of the Environment Report objectives for the former Shires of Culcairn, Holbrook & Hume.
- The ongoing implementation of Soil and Water Management Plans.
- Encouraging where possible, the extension of existing kerbside waste collection and recycling services.
- The implementation of, subject to consultation, revised procedures and operation of Council's landfills and waste transfer stations.
- Increased monitoring of water consumption throughout the Shire.
Information on further development of the environmental plans for Greater Hume Shire are available here.
||40 Balfour Street Culcairn NSW 2660|
||(02) 6029 8588|
||(02) 6029 8607|
General Council enquiries are also available from staff at the:
||39 Young Street, Holbrook NSW 2644|
||(02) 6036 0100|
||(02) 6036 2683|